Vision Takeoff does not collect personal information about you unless you voluntarily submit that information to us through our contact pages, newsletter subscription, email or other means. The personal information provided could include your name, address, telephone number and email address.
When you visit the Vision Takeoff Website, we may automatically collect certain non-identifying data about you, such as the type of browser or computer operating system you use, the domain name of the website from which you linked to us, the amount of time you spend on the Website or the pages on the Website that you view. We may also aggregate demographic information collected from our users, including users in a specific region or certain characteristics.
USE OF INFORMATION
We will only use your personal information as described unless you have specifically consented to another type of use, either at the time the personal information is collected from you or through some other form of consent by you or notification to you:
• We will use personal information to operate the Vision Takeoff Website and to provide you with any specific services you have requested.
• We will use your personal information to add you to our mailing lists and to send you occasional emails.
• We may use your personal information to respond to direct inquiries.
• We may permit our vendors and subcontractors to access your personal information, but they are permitted to do so only in connection with performing services for us. They are not authorized by us to use the information for their own benefit.
• We may disclose personal information as required by law or legal process.
• We may disclose personal information to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, or the policies for the Website.
Non-personal information or collected data may be shared with any number of parties, provided that such information shall not specifically identify you.
The security of your information is very important to us. We attempt to provide for the secure storage of your information by utilizing generally accepted industry practices. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Only those personnel who need access to your information in order to perform their duties are authorized to have access to your personal information.
NON-VISION TAKEOFF WEBSITES
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by Websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including Websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
You should be aware that personal information which you voluntarily include and transmit online in a publicly accessible blog, social network or otherwise online may be viewed and used by others. We are unable to control such uses of your personal information, and by using such services you assume the risk that the personal information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties.
COMMUNICATIONS WITH VISION TAKEOFF